Worblas KobraCast Art - 75cm x 50cm Medium (Good size for hats and bags)
We have added this product to your Wishlist!
To save your wishlist so you can view and add to it on future visits, enter your email address below and we'll email you a login link.
Your Wishlist has been saved!
Sorry, we couldn't save your Wishlist. Please try again and contact us if you still encounter problems.
Worbla Worbla Worblas KobraCast Art - 75cm x 50cm Medium (Good size for hats and bags)Worbla’s KobraCast Art is the most versatile Worbla: - It is very stretchy, but is also strong due to the tear-resistant mesh inside. - This flexibility makes it possible to cast organic shapes such as antlers. It stays a little flexible even after cooling down which makes it possible to... READ MORE
Worbla’s KobraCast Art is the most versatile Worbla:
- It is very stretchy, but is also strong due to the tear-resistant mesh inside.
- This flexibility makes it possible to cast organic shapes such as antlers. It stays a little flexible even after cooling down which makes it possible to separate it from negative moulds including undercuts.
- It is heat activated (approx. 80-90°C) and can be shaped by hand, in a mould, or vacuformed. It can be re-activated as often as you like and all leftovers can be re-used so there is no waste.
- Worbla’s KobraCast Art contains a heat activated glue which allows it to stick to itself and other materials.
- Feathers, furs and fabrics can be sewn onto the Worbla’s KobraCast Art. It is lightweight, (the thinnest Worbla's product), making it ideal for stabilising substructures in bags, corsets and more.
- Worbla’s KobraCast Art’s surface maintains a texture when formed similar to that of fine medical gauze. You can paint directly onto it, or prime it with Flexbond to smooth out the surface before painting with Rosco's Supersaturated Paints.
Worbla’s Kobracast Art is named after an older product that some might know (the now discontinued KobraCast) it is not a direct recreation. One of the biggest changes is that the original KobraCast was breathable, and the new Kobracast Art is not.
** IMPORTANT ** PLEASE NOTE:
WORBLA PRODUCTS HAVE FREIGHT SURCHARGES, AS IT CANNOT FIT INTO OUR SATCHELS. YOU WILL BE CHARGED $18.00 FOR FREIGHT. WE WILL CONTACT YOU IF THE FREIGHT IS GOING TO BE GREATER.
How much do I need Click here.
How to smooth Worbla. Click here.
I need more help. Click here for tutorials and videos.
118 0Price: $10.62In stock! Order now!Mehron
143P 0Price: $7.00In stock! Order now!Mehron
150059000KIT-5965 0Price: $4.60In stock! Order now!Rosco
FLEXBOND-250 0Price: $9.75In stock! Order now!Rosco
PAH2-BASICS 0Price: $22.96In stock! Order now!ProAiir