Worblas Mesh(ed) Art - 37.5cm x 25cm Extra Small - 4 LEFT
Worbla Worbla Worblas Mesh(ed) Art - 37.5cm x 25cm Extra Small - 4 LEFTWorbla's Mesh Art is non-toxic and solvent-free. Worbla's Mesh Art has also been partially made from recycled rice husks. Worbla's Mesh Art is activated by heat to approx. 80-90 C using a hot air gun. Shape using wet hands or tools. Worbla's Mesh Art aims to provide the strength and... READ MORE
- The mesh on Worbla's Mesh Art does not form through the product when heated and shaped, even over complex curves. This means that the surface stays smooth comparable to Worbla's Finest Art.
- The adhesive in Worbla's Mesh Art is stronger and tackier than Worbla's Finest Art. We strongly suggest you work over a silicone sheet or parchment paper, as Worbla's Mesh Art may stick very firmly to your workspace.
- Worbla's Mesh Art can take complex curves.
- Worbla's Mesh Art is stronger a lot stronger and resistant to tearing once heated and cooled. If you need a strong supported prop or accessory, you may be able to use one layer of Worbla's Mesh Art when two layers of Finest Art would have been needed. You can also reinforce an area by layering Worbla's Mesh Art behind Finest or Black Art.
- Worbla's Mesh Art Scraps Can Be Recycled!
- You will still need to prime Worbla's Mesh Art, the same as Worbla's Finest or Black Art, if you want a flat, shiny surface for painting.
- Worbla's Mesh Art is more flexible in that it can flex without breaking, compared to both Worbla's Finest and Black Art.
- We'd suggest using Finest Art or Black Art for very organic filigree work, and using Mesh Art for support beams or pieces that curve less dramatically.
How much do I need Click here.
How to smooth Worbla. Click here.
I need more help. Click here for tutorials and videos.
118 0Price: $11.30In stock! Order now!Mehron
129 0Price: $15.10In stock! Order now!Mehron
143P 0Price: $7.45In stock! Order now!Mehron
354-T 0Price: $15.10In stock! Order now!Mehron