Skin Illustrator Liquid 2oz - Olive Adj 2 - SIOA2-2
We have added this product to your Wishlist!
To save your wishlist so you can view and add to it on future visits, enter your email address below and we'll email you a login link.
Your Wishlist has been saved!
Sorry, we couldn't save your Wishlist. Please try again and contact us if you still encounter problems.
Skin Illustrator Skin Illustrator Liquid Skin Illustrator Liquid 2oz - Olive Adj 2 - SIOA2-2This is a 2oz bottle of alcohol-based liquid. The Flesh Tone Palette system ranges from the palest of pink tones to the deepest rich yellow tones. Not for everyday use. Recommended for professionals only. The system contains skin tone colours with warming/cooling adjusters that... READ MORE
This is a 2oz bottle of alcohol-based liquid.
The Flesh Tone Palette system ranges from the palest of pink tones to the deepest rich yellow tones.
Not for everyday use. Recommended for professionals only.
The system contains skin tone colours with warming/cooling adjusters that are ideal for fine tuning a skin tone mix that’s a perfect match, or for creating a subtle bruising for close camera work.
- Rice Paper, the staple of the palette, can be used as a white colour to lighten a particular mix, or on its own to match the skin.
- Natural 1 and 2 are the basis for most Caucasian tones. These colours already lean to the yellow side of a natural tone so you can decide how much warmth or coolness to add.
- Add a little Coral Adjuster if you need to warm the Naturals.
- If you need to cool the tone, add a little Olive Adjuster (liquids only).
- Lao 1 and Lao 2 will be the basis for your yellow undertoned subjects.
- You can lighten the tone with a Rice Paper mix.
- To make your colour more olive, add Olive Adjuster 2
- If you want to add a touch of golden quality, use the Coral Adjuster.
- Cedar Brown is a warm yellow based brown that can add a tan to your actor or darken the 5 basic flesh tones
All of the colour adjusters have been formulated to intermix with the flesh tones.
The Skin Illustrator Liquid Colours can be used with any airbrush, brush or sponge.
They can be used to replenish the palettes. To refill the palette cells, squirt a thin layer of desired colour into the cell, stir, then dry with a hairdryer. Repeat the process until the cell is filled.