Skin Illustrator Palettes - Flesh Palette - SIFTP
We have added this product to your Wishlist!
To save your wishlist so you can view and add to it on future visits, enter your email address below and we'll email you a login link.
Your Wishlist has been saved!
Sorry, we couldn't save your Wishlist. Please try again and contact us if you still encounter problems.
Skin Illustrator Skin Illustrator Palettes Skin Illustrator Palettes - Flesh Palette - SIFTPThe Flesh Tone Palette contains colours that range from the palest of pink tones to the deepest rich yellow tones. Not for everyday use. Recommended for professionals only. The system contains skin tone colours with warming/cooling adjusters that are ideal for fine tuning a skin tone mix... READ MORE
The Flesh Tone Palette contains colours that range from the palest of pink tones to the deepest rich yellow tones.
Not for everyday use. Recommended for professionals only.
The system contains skin tone colours with warming/cooling adjusters that are ideal for fine tuning a skin tone mix that’s a perfect match, or for creating a subtle bruising for close camera work.
- Rice Paper, the staple of the palette, can be used as a white colour to lighten a particular mix, or on its own to match the skin.
- Natural 1 and Natural 2 are the basis for most Caucasian tones. These colours already lean to the yellow side of a natural tone so you can decide how much warmth or coolness to add.
- If you need to warm the Naturals, add a little Coral Adjuster or Rose Adjuster 2.
- If you need to cool the tone, add a little Olive Adjuster or Vein Tone to achieve a beige colour.
- Lao 1 and Lao 2 will be the basis for your yellow undertoned subjects.
- Start with these colours and you can lighten the tone with a Rice Paper mix.
- To make your colour more beige, add Vein Tone.
- To make your color more olive, add Olive Adjuster 2
- To add a touch of golden quality, use the Coral Adjuster.
- Cedar Brown is a warm yellow based brown that can add a tan to your actor or darken the 5 basic flesh tones
All of the colour adjusters have been formulated to intermix with the flesh tones.
The colours can easily be applied with a brush, sponge or mascara wand. Use it alone, or mix the colours with any of the other Skin Illustrator tones to create your own unique blend of colour.
You must use 99% alcohol to activate the colour pigment. (Do not use 70% alcohol, MEK, acetone, water or any other solvent).