Skin Illustrator Palettes - Dk Flesh Pal - SIDFP
We have added this product to your Wishlist!
To save your wishlist so you can view and add to it on future visits, enter your email address below and we'll email you a login link.
Your Wishlist has been saved!
Sorry, we couldn't save your Wishlist. Please try again and contact us if you still encounter problems.
Skin Illustrator Skin Illustrator Palettes Skin Illustrator Palettes - Dk Flesh Pal - SIDFPDark Flesh Tone Palette is designed as the follow-up to the original Flesh Tone palette, the Dark colours complete the entire range of flesh tones. Not for everyday use. Recommended for professionals only. When combined with the FX and light Flesh Tone colors, the Dark Flesh Tone colours... READ MORE
Dark Flesh Tone Palette is designed as the follow-up to the original Flesh Tone palette, the Dark colours complete the entire range of flesh tones.
Not for everyday use. Recommended for professionals only.
When combined with the FX and light Flesh Tone colors, the Dark Flesh Tone colours will allow the artist to duplicate virtually any skin tone, no matter how light or dark. Great for defining hairlines and filling in scalp patches.
- Bamboo 1 and Bamboo 2 colours are warmer yellow base tones than the
- Other warm base tones include Chocolate, Espresso 1,Espresso 2 and Midnight Brown, the darkest of the base tones.
- Burnt Sienna, Golden Ochre and Red Oxide are all adjusting colours that alter the base tones in different ways, providing an endless array of colour possibilities.
- By mixing Midnight Brown with Bamboo 1, you begin to create taupe colors, which are great for use as character shading colours.
- Coral Blue is a gentle wash-tone adjuster that will provide a cooling effect, different than the other blue tones found in the original Flesh Tone palette.
- Coral Blue and Burnt Sienna are also fabulous for covering up beard shadow.
All of the colour adjusters have been formulated to intermix with the flesh tones.
The colours can easily be applied with a brush, sponge or mascara wand. Use it alone, or mix the colours with any of the other Skin Illustrator tones to create your own unique blend of colour.
You must use 99% alcohol to activate the colour pigment. (Do not use 70% alcohol, MEK, acetone, water or any other solvent).